NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New pics of Simba!

kljohnso

Bringing him home I was so mervous I barely even knew how to hold him the right way...but he taught me everything I needed to know and more. He is my best friend and goes everywhere with me. I love him so so much. He is starting to talk a lot. He tells me hello in the sweetest voice everytime I walk up to him. He is spoiled rotton. But he deserves it...I'm just glad to have gotton him out of that petshop. That was no life for him.

Post edited by: kljohnso, at: 2009/07/28 07:05 [file]

Post edited by: kljohnso, at: 2009/07/28 07:06<br><br>Post edited by: kljohnso, at: 2009/07/28 07:08

Congrats on bringing Simba home! That is so wonderful of you to get him out of the petshop. I'm glad he is adjusting to your home so well.

Are you having trouble uploading the photos? If so go to www.photobucket.com and upload them on there and copy th IMG code onto here, its much easier that way and you can add as many as you want. Can't wait to see some pics of Simba. ;)

I just notice this thread I'm so happy that Simba is home hounds to me like your just smitten with with the new love of your life. Your right a pet store is definitely no place for a beautiful intelligent bird its like a kid having to grow up in an orphanage rather than have a real home with a real mom and dad