NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi all!

Hello my name is Stefani I have been a lurker for a while now, but I decided to come out and introduce myself. I am currently awaiting my baby Timneh. I am more than excited about his homecoming. I am new to the larger parrots, however I have for approx 4 years been on many dif forums and have done loads of research. My life is shared with 2 dogs 2 cats and a green cheek conure. I hope to talk and learn more here. Thanks Stef

Hello luvpsrrots, I do have a name, Ragga my user name:) ( pronounced raw ga) I have some pics they are in my email, I will have to find out how to post from there. He was born May 8th the breeder said he should be home appox 1st or 2nd week of Sep. I can hardly wait!!

Welcome to our happy family I have a Fid named Raja pronouced the same way only my Raja is a Indian ring neck. I would just love to see some pictures of your new baby when you get a chance the easiest way to put pictures on the forum is to open a free photo bucket account upload your pictures there and then copy the img code and paste it into your thread just place your mouse over the picture you upload and a few codes come up choose the one that say Img and copy and paste its easy and you don't have to resize your pics.