NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Riley gone to his new home

Codys Mom

we met with Rileys first owner today , he is a very nice younger guy about in his mid 20's , he stayed for a for about 3 hours and talked with us,he brought pics of his new condo and the huge cage he bought and all the toys he bought for Riley,at first he just sat and talked to us for awhile then he went to Rileys cage opened the door and Riley jumped right out , he was giving him scritches and everything in the matter of 5 minutes, Riley for sure remembered him and was happy to see him, and he was sooooo happy to see Riley, it was a great reunioin between them and I'am so glad everything went really well,u could tell they both really missed each other , so all went well and lucky me had to go work after all that

What a very touching reunion story.

You are such a good and caring person for doing this, both for Riley and his first owner. :-)

Karma to you and prayers that you get exactly what you are wanting in a Grey the next go around in short order!!

I have exactly what I want in a grey,I have my little girl Rudy and I'am in total love with her and I also have my 2 boys KC and Opey so I have a beautiful fid family then I wouldn't trade for anything,u could say I have a full house with wonderfull fids I love very much plus my hubby and my 2 human sons :)

how old is Ana? Rudy is 11 weeks and 2 days old, she is fledging right now but her landings are not so great, she likes to land on top of your head lol , not a great place to land, every now and then she makes it to the playstand which is about 15 feet away from her cage, I'am ordering some window decals for her real soon I don't want her crashing in to my patio window

Thats a great new signature you have there I know what its like to have a fledging Grey landing on your head Adaya liked to do the same thing as a matter of fact she still likes to land on my head only now she does it so she can hang on to my hair and bungie jump from the top of my head hanging upside down from my hair in front of my face what a silly little brat she is at 5months old:laugh: :evil:

I meant to get some more pics of Rudy today but by the time I got done cleaning and feeding then had to run to my moms for awhile by then it was almost dinner time for us humans and dinner time for the fids then nite feeding for Rudy thats was it for my day , it sure did go fast, I will try again later on now I'am not off work until next monday :(