NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Pics and Video 10weeks!

went up to see the Baby today, chest feathers are all almost in, and just a little fuzzy left on wings he is getting so big so fast!! And we weighed him today and with him being empty lol he was 297grams,

100_1228.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1235.jpg

100_1239.jpg

100_1240.jpg

100_1242.jpg

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad332/jjshoney/?action=view¤t=BabyGrey10weeks001.flv

[sorry the video is so dark first time using the new camera and boy was this hard to upload!!

Post edited by: JJsHoney, at: 2009/07/26 23:54

Post edited by: JJsHoney, at: 2009/07/26 23:55<br><br>Post edited by: JJsHoney, at: 2009/07/27 02:09

OMG look at that adorable little baby It so reminds me of Adaya just a few weeks ago. they grow up far to quickly. Has your baby started eating solid foods yet? its So are you all prepared to bring your little one home bet your on pins and needle waiting for the day she's weaned she's a tiny little Grey isn't she very petite Adaya at that age was a whooping 510 gr but she lost that during fledging and weaning and she now weighs 435 grams.I can't get your Video to place the mouse at the top of your video and a few option will come up go to the share option and then more a popup will then show the click on get link code and copy the image code and paste it into you thread and your video will play for us then<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/07/27 12:54

there I CAN be taught hahaha I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!! and he has some pellets in the cage but just takes them out and plays no nibbling yet, we tried giving some small veggies some sweet potatoe but he was already full so it was sleepy lol

th_BabyGrey10weeks001.jpg

OK I don't know why it isnt working here try this OMG loL

edited by: JJsHoney, at: 2009/07/27 17:19

Very cute pics of your little baby. And cute video, your baby is so loud, mine was never that loud lol. Your grey must be on the small side. Ecko weighed 467grams at 8 weeks old. Once he flew he went down to 410grams and now after he is weaned he stays at a constant 435grams. It all depends on their bone structure so every grey is different and they all grow at different paces.

well actually I just got an email from my cousin telling me that while he was away for the weekend his daughter was handfeeding the baby and misread the directions left for her and the baby has lost about 25-30grams since he was last weighed.. He is going to be over feeding for the next few days to try to bring it back up, but as you can see the baby was full of energy yesterday and on the phone this morning he sounded the same lol..

I also just posted in the nursery.. some age concerns... It really has me thinking this weight issue, because even now my CAG is smaller the TAG at this age...<br><br>Post edited by: JJsHoney, at: 2009/07/27 18:07