NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Answering the telephone

Monty

Hello, another thread from me, :P

Since we've had Monty he has always impersonated the telephone (as most AG's must do) but he took it to the next level and started saying 'Hello, yeah, yeah, y'alright?' So now whenever the phone rings I put it up to him, and as soon as I press answer....

'Hello, yeah, yeah, y'alright?'

Absolutely hilarious, everyone falls for it thinking it's my/my girlfriend's voice. Sometimes it doesnt go down well, some people even think I'm lying when I say my girlfriend's out...

'She's gotta be in, she just answered the phone!!!'

Try it!!

Haha, that's very funny. Greys seem to be fascinated by phone conversation all the time! My YoYo always gets so excited when my husband or myself's on the phone and would say "uh huh" or "what" as if he totally understands what we are talking about. In fact, just 2 days ago I took a work conference call at home and put it on the speaker phone, and at the end of the call everyone started taking turns to say "thank you". Before I could say my "thank you", YoYo said it for me and my co-worker went "oh, you're welcome". I had to break it to them that it actually was my bird that thanked them. :laugh: