NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi everyone

Hi my name is Larry and my Wife's name is Christina. We have a six year old son his name is Keagan.We have a beautiful three year old Sun Conure his name is Beavis although some times he acts more like a butt head lol. Tomorrow we are adopting a 22 year old African Grey Congo from a rescue here in Michigan.we are very excited to welcome our new family member.I would just like to say thank you to everyone on this site everyone has been very nice and helpful. we are glad we found this site.

Hello Larry and welcome to our family, we are so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new to you grey you are taking in.

I am so happy to hear you are opening your home and your heart for this grey, you are making a lifetime committment but you won't be sorry as greys are amazing creatures as you will soon find out.

I also have a sun conure and even though her name is Sunny she is a butt head sometimes too but she is my shoulder ornament, she loves nothing better than to be there with me as I go thru the house doing things.

As you have already found out we have many knowledgeable members here who will go out of their way to help you, all you have to do is ask and please continue to read thru the many threads for lots of useful information.

I can't wait to see some pictures of this grey after you bring him home if you will share some with us.

thanks as soon as we can we will post pictures as you can see the only picture i had available was from the military 3 years ago lol. we cant wait to get our new family member just hope i can keep my wife from spoiling him so much that he only likes her lol. She has done that with our Conure and our Beagle for that matter our son Keagan too lol. by the way what is the Karma thing for thanks<br><br>Post edited by: Pfccamp, at: 2009/07/24 15:33

Welcome Larry, Christina and Keagan!!

It's GreYt having you here. :-)

It's always wonderful to hear of someone choosing to rescue and provide a good and loving home for them.

Looking forward to hearing how that goes. :-)

Hello Larry, welcome to the forum! That is wonderful you are giving this grey a loving home. Do you know what your going to name him/her? I look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey. Make sure to let us know how it goes when you bring him/her home. And yes we love pictures. ;)

we got are new Family member I absolutely love him he is great. he likes me already he puts his head down a little and flutters his wings for me. he is great we are taking him to the vet Monday to have his foot looked at. it don't look good, it was suggested that he might have a club foot.<br><br>Post edited by: Pfccamp, at: 2009/07/29 20:47