NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Updated Pics!!!

Medic3709

Here are the updated pictures of our baby ( one of these will eventually be ). We are so excited because they were finally moved into a cage and have started eating Zupreems and cheerio's. Hopefully within the next several weeks they will be ready, my aviator harness came today and my adventure pack has been shipped, all is falling into place, yay!

Flowers3.jpg

Flowers1.jpg

Flowers.jpg

No we have not decided and will probably not get to hold them prior to us getting one, she lives about 7-8 hours away and we are kind of going on what she gives us as far as their personalities which right now is still hard to determine, she keeps us updated weekly with their progress and hope to hear soon about them. As far as the toes I have not asked her yet, but is on my agenda of things to talk to her about. Thanks.

AWWW I want one!! They are sooo cute! The one in the middle could have splayed feet but it could also be him trying to catch his balance. It looks like in the first pic its standing on that foot, I can almost see it lol. Anyways, Thanks for sharing they are too cute!

caitb2007 wrote:

AWWW I want one!! They are sooo cute! The one in the middle could have splayed feet but it could also be him trying to catch his balance. It looks like in the first pic its standing on that foot, I can almost see it lol. Anyways, Thanks for sharing they are too cute!

I was thinking the same..about him trying to catch his balance. My baby is 7 wks today and sometimes perches that way and then corrects it after his balance is caught! Just a little wobbly thats all.

Very cute babies. I'm sure your excited....I'm excited for you!

• 3 weeks later...

Funny that you should as. In 11 days we go to pick one of them up. Initially the lady said that one of them was already paid for, she was going to keep one, and the other was ours, but recently she decided not to keep one, she was going to use it as a breeder but she couldn't bring herself to use such a " sweet hand fed bird " as a breeder so she has one for sale, I did ask her to bring the two with her so we could make a choice. We will see how it goes. 11 days and counting.