NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Changes in his behavior.

Eckobird

Let us know this evening when you get home how things go with him being moved around a little bit! And if nothing has changed, Dont give up yet, It probably takes some time...He is a smart little stinker though, I do believe, lol, So I am sure you trying all of these things will set him strait!

my vet does it the same way and actually showed me how todo that I have held a few birds like that when needed like to trim nails or when they are hurt and I need to look them over to see how bad it is. I think every bird owner should now how to hold a bird in the vet hold its a important thing to know. I love that you taught your Cockatoo not to bite like this Its a great way to get their attention Quickly you can make them look right at you when you say no bite and really let them know you mean it.

Things are slowly getting better. Last night we had some alone time and he was being so good for me. He was sitting on his perch and being a good boy for awhile, he usually is all over the place getting into everything so it was shocking how calm he was lol. I let him sit there and have his alone time and then after a while he flew over to me and put his head down for a head rub. He was being very sweet and I don't even remember getting a bite from him last night. So things are getting better.:silly:

P.S. I like your new siggy lovethatgrey, very cute! And thanks for asking how things are going with Ecko. ;)<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/07/25 23:06