NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hey everyone

Hey my names claire, and the mental love of ma life is loui. hes 16months old ive raised him since he hatched. altogether raised 6 african greys and kinda tamed 4 wild ones. I also hand raise 4 senegals- was busy lol

I also breed and show miniture long haired dachshunds,have a german shepherd and teach dog training but the bigest challenge yet has been loui.

Thats me jus bein bad hes a really sweet loving bird(when he wants to or wants somethin) hes a wee chatter box said his first word at 3 months old. at the moment hes learnin how much is that doggy in the window but can only get to the end of the first verse. which he repeats 20 or more times a day.

He laughes at himself and gives the dogs into trouble esp daisey as she has a liking for the food he chucks out his cage for her :P If he knows u dont like him good luck trying to get him off ur shoulder, my friend doesnt like them flying and he takes great pleasure in flying over her and laughing as he does it. strangley he likes doing th[/color]e dishes too. [/color] 3180872876a4340372061b796090090l.jpg

3180872876a4340372061b796090090l.jpg

Hello Claire and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Loui.

Loui sounds like quite a character and full of himself, there must never be a dull moment when he is out and about.

You have quite some experience with raising greys and taming them so you probably already know everything about them but if not you will find loads of info in our many threads, advice, pictures, stories and most every subject covered. We welcome questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Thanks for including a pic of Loui in your intro post but if you have others we would love to see them.