NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

IT'S A BOY

Char

Some of you had asked about the gender of my DYH Amazon that will be coming home the around 1st week of September. The breeder finally got the DNA results back and it is a boy. I kinda knew it was because he is HUGE.

I also thought it was a boy because it has the extra red feathers on his wings just like his daddy. Just wanted to update you guys. Now I have to start thinking about boy names.

Your big baby DYH is a BOY.... thats wonderful:P

I just think he is adorable too, I think I said before But He really is, Stunning.

Me and Dalia (CAG) are the only girls in our house, Well that is until we find out what TG ( my sparrow ) is... Fe more weeks and we shall find out.

Cristen

No name yet. I will probably have to get him home first and see what feels right. You can see his progression here:

WARNING! EXTREME CUTE FACTOR. VIEWER MAY BEGIN TO FEEL BROODY OR DEVELOPE SUDDEN MBS.:laugh:

http://lanephotography.smugmug.com/gallery/8719351_y7pRQ#576381815_k5NSk

Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/07/24 01:06<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/07/24 01:09

Dave007 wrote:

Char

If you had to do it all over again, wouldn't your greatest wish be that you look as pretty as that kid in the pictures. I bet you feel slighted. Life has dealt you a bad hand but I know you're a survivor.

LMAO! It is true. There was a time when I was truly bitter about it but it does no good for one to shake their hand at God. I got over it. I would hope that someday you would find the grace to do the same. 36_1_19.gif<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/07/24 03:47

36_1_19.gif

Thats funny good one. Your baby is too too Cute I love Amazons My little girl is really big for a girl Yellow crown Amazon She weighs in at 435 Grams she is actually the exact same weight as Adaya and about the same size everywhere as well. I love it when they are feathering up and they have all thos little paintbrushes all over them how cute can they get. Your right it makes me very broody my mbs has really been kicking in lately I want a B&G really bad and I keep saying no no no to myself when I see pictures like that it gets really hard to say no no no:laugh: