NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pomeranians for and african greay

tkilgour

Hey, I have a black male pomeranian 1yr old and a white female pomeranian 1 year old. They have all their sexual parts and are from separate blood lines. They are house broken and cute!

I only have time for my birds, my chameleons, and my 3 show dogs.

Will anyone consider trading the two pomeranians for an african grey. This is a more than fair trade. My pomeranians are vet checked and ready to go. I just need someone who will love them and wants to trade an african grey who is very healthy.

Please contact me by phone 513.509.0494 or email me kilgour.tom@gmail.com. Hurry I need another african grey soon and need to place these poms in a great home.

:angry: :S :pinch: :blink: :angry:

Are you KIDDING me?!?!?

tkilgour wrote:

I only have time for my birds, my chameleons, and my 3 show dogs.

IF you don't have time for those poor dogs how in the WORLD are you going to have time for an AFRICAN GREY!!?? Do you know how much love and attention they NEED?!?!

Hurry I need another african grey soon and need to place these poms in a great home.

Whats your rush huh? Why do you NEED an AG soon?! What do you plan on doing with it??

I honestly don't think this is the place to trade an African grey for two dogs. This is a forum with proud owners of African greys who love their birds dearly and I HIGHLY doubt anyone would trade them for anything.

If you don't have time for your 2 Poms, what makes you thing you have time for a Grey or any other Parrot for that matter?

It seems to me that the Grey would then be neglected.

Most people only give up a Grey due to very extenuating circumstances such as time limitations as you are experiencing. I doubt any Grey owner would consider this.

Well, I had to take in 2 pomeranians some people could not care for any longer. You never know who is financially strapped and has to place their AG in a new caring home. Also, I have gotten most my parrots and 2 AGs from people who traded their expensive birds for expensive panther chameleons. Therefore, just because you do not agree doesnt mean others don't.

Also, whats with forum fighters anyway? If your not interested in a trade why waste time arguing my post? Dont you have better things to do? Besides, I helped a poor family who's husband lost their job and could no longer take care of these pomeranians. I agreed to take these poms. and give them back to the owner if he got a job within 6 months. He has not got a job and told me to just keep them. Therefore, I need to get them a new home quickly. My macaws and AGs only like my dobermans and hate the pomeranians. I thought I would post here because you never know who needs to re-home their bird.:laugh: B)

Do you know how expensive an african grey is....?:huh:

I agree with the others, if you are too busy for your dogs as you say, then you won't find anyone here that would trade with you. Greys require as much time as a child does, which being the mother of 4 children, I KNOW about this. A dog requires a much smaller amount of attention!

DO your research! B)

tkilgour wrote:

Also, whats with forum fighters anyway? If your not interested in a trade why waste time arguing my post? Dont you have better things to do? Besides, I helped a poor family who's husband lost their job and could no longer take care of these pomeranians. I agreed to take these poms. and give them back to the owner if he got a job within 6 months. He has not got a job and told me to just keep them. Therefore, I need to get them a new home quickly. My macaws and AGs only like my dobermans and hate the pomeranians. I thought I would post here because you never know who needs to re-home their bird.:laugh: B)

We're not fighting you, Just trying to set you straight, as your way of thinking about an african grey is distorted in MY opinion!

Can you not read your an admin for god sake. I have time for my birds. I just had to help a family who was going to come take their dogs back in 6 months. This did not happen and now I am going to get them another home.

judygram wrote:

tkilgour wrote:
Oh really someone just contacted me saying they have an AG they are willing to trade me because they cant handle him. Lol sounds like you just had a battle you could not win.

Wanna bet

HAHAHA BYEBYE!! :evil:

tkilgour: I tried to warn you by PM when I removed your post from the rescue room. Grey owners on THIS forum are very passionate about our birds and don't take to the idea of trading our family members.

It is also my understanding from talking to the Talon that this room in the forum is not going to become a craigslist where we people can buy, sell and trade birds.

Have you tried Craigslist? :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/07/22 16:32

You people are cut throaght......and total haters. I simply helped a poor family and now have to place the poor toy dogs in a new home before my scarlet macaw eats one of them. I thought this was a good place since I love AGs and I have many birds. Apparently, too many hater here. For some reason, none of my birds care about big dobermans but hate the toy dogs and because I want another AG, I thought someone would want to trade. With the exception of a few haters, I found someone here Ttyl.:side: