NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Who wants to trade and African grey for 2 poms

I have several birds, 3 show dogs, and 2 pomeranians. Also a lot of chameleons.

I want someone to trade me an african grey for 2 unaltered pomeranians. The male is all black, and female is all white. I just have time for my birds my chams. and my show dogs and feel horrible these two poms are being neglected. They are house broken and each a year old and capable of breeding.

Can someone trade an African Grey for these two pomeranians. It would be a great help thanks.<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2009/07/22 16:52

If you don't have time for your 2 Poms, what makes you thing you have time for a Grey or any other Parrot for that matter?

It seems to me that the Grey would then be neglected.

Most people only give up a Grey due to very extenuating circumstances such as time limitations as you are experiencing. I doubt any Grey owner would consider this.

Yes, I agree with Dan. Greys require much more time than any dog or dogs. They aren't like other birds that you can just leave in a cage for most of the time.

Maybe you should just devote your time to the birds you DO have. I am sure they would love any attention you could give them. Greys require as much time as a toddler does, and you don't put them in a playpen all day long .....:blink:

No offense, but if your dogs are lacking in your attention as you say, a grey would for sure develop problems for being neglected with the attention you have.