NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New video - YoYo "dialing" phone #

yoyo1106

Just uploaded a new clip of YoYo. In the first minute he's singing "snowball" (we tried teaching him how to dance like snowball the Cocktaoo, but this is all we got). The second minute is YoYo having a phone conversation with himself. He "dialed", "talked" on speaker, and "hung up" the phone.

WOW!!! Thats amazing! Yoyo mimiced that phone dial soo good! My mom's grey Slater also dials the phone and has a conversation with himself but definitely not as good as YoYo! I loved that video, I gave it 5 stars! And karma to you for sharing. Keep the YoYo videos coming. ;)

Hey Everyone,

I'm so glad you guys all enjoyed YoYo's video! We can't really take all the credits for what YoYo knows. YoYo's previous owners were a couple of entrepreneurs and they spent a lot of time at home and on the phone managing their business (they were magicians!). That's probably how YoYo picked up all his phone conversation. And yes, I've been trying to figure out what number is it exactly that YoYo's "dialing" all the time! Number deciphered so far is '124-54...':blink:

BTW, if you know Mandarin Chinese, you'll notice YoYo also answers the phone with "Wei~". He learned that from me when I get calls from my mom. hahahaha :laugh: