NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Atoms

I know I have asked this question before, but I don't think i got an answer.. well for those of you who have an Atom.. what size did you buy?? the large or Jumbo?? I have decided that I have saved enough to get one, and hopefully when the baby is able he will enjoy it. I also am thinking of maybe just getting the orbit instead any thoughts on that? Does anyone own one of those too?? {Nature-00020095}

http://www.motherpluckinbirdtoys.com/atomsNswings/largeatom.htm

I don't have an atom but I've heard most people say that the large is big enough for greys. I've heard many great things about the atom BUT I honestly think the atom it is wayyy too expensive, $135 is a ridiculous price for one bird toy! I bought 3 different swings for $25 each so it cost me a total of $75 instead of a whopping $135! That gives you $60 extra to buy more toys for your baby and you have 3 swings instead of one. Ecko loves all of his swings so much and I know he doesn't care if its the cheaper ones.

Heres the 3 swings. He plays on all of the every day for atleast 45mins a day.

SDC10988.jpg

SDC10982.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

P.S. I got them on eBay, they are very cheap and lots of fun for my bird. ;) Good luck on your search Bonnie.<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/07/21 22:11

I got the same ones but also bought the atom also They love the Atom and play on it more than any of the others so I think its worth it I also made them an atom which they also love allot and it cost half the price you can see it in this room under atoms and I made it with non metalic conduit hose and pvc connectors and sisle rope theres no need to cover it because the hosing has ridges which helps the birds to hold on.