NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Luvin' it!

JungleDreamz

So I went and got Ecko his first "Big Boy" toy, lol, That just meaning it is the biggest toy I have gotten him yet...I was SO worried he would HATE it, You know how our fids can be, It was over 20 bucks, so I was like, I sure hope he likes it! lol, Well, He does! I am so happy! Yay! He is growing up so fast ;) Here are 2 pics of him playing with it :) It is SUCH a cool toy!

009-2.jpg

010-3.jpg

Gracie LOVES toys with the little white balls like the ones shown in the picture. Sometimes I shove almonds through the holes....and she actually hangs on the toy to get at them! [Of course this encourages destruction...but she seems to like it.] :lol:

Thanks guys! He still is loving his toy, He plays with it all the time...He hasnt gotten very destructive yet, I guess cuz he is still so young.

I got it at Petsmart...They have the best selection of bird toys around where am at without having to drive an hour away.

Thats a good idea about putting goodies in the little balls, I am going to try that today!

Looks like Ecko is really enjoying himself. I bet he loves the bells, mine really love them. Now you're going to have to figure in your monthly budget for new toys so you can rotate them and keep him entertained.

Very nice! Looks like your Fid is havin fun!!

I actually am quite lucky as we have a elderly couple just out of town and little ways that makes toys quite like these and they are VERY reasonably priced.

Usually the biggest one and its BIG is $15.00... Dalia loves them... So does Connor my Conure.