NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Topaz

Tari

I am scared to death I'm going to lose my baby. She is still spitting up and I am not confident she is getting enough medication in her.

Every time I feed her when I am done I leave the room and just cry.

The green quaker is holding down the foods. But then again he never was spitting up like she was.

I want her to be well now. Not two days from now.

Thinking when the vet opens at 5pm Ill be at the door and see if maybe they think she needs another shot since Im not sure if enough medicaiton is getting to her.

I have to keep telling myself as long as she is alive she has a chance but last thing he said when I left was to pray.

Oh please I don't think I could stand it if she dies. I feel so helpless.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Oh my God Tari,

That is so heart wrenching :-(

Just hang in there and do the great job you have been of keeping her feeling comfortable and loved.

Going back to the Vet sounds like the best thing to do to get all the possible assistance and chances that little baby has .

Please keep us posted and yourself in a frame of mind that you are doing everything in your power to save this precious babies life.

I think we may be making progess. She only lost a couple drops of the food with the medication so I feel good about the meds getting in her.

Ill talk to my breeder friend see what she thinks.

:) you keep on hanging in there now for her, Tari - she'll make it, and you'll be doing the right thing.

With so much love she just can not, not make it ;)

Awww hun Ill do enough crying for the both of us. But really after he keeping down most the food with her meds in it this morning I feel much better. I just want results like yesterday I hate waiting for anything.

Tari, I'm praying for your baby. I know you are doing everything you can to nurture and help him gain the strength to get stronger. I'm glad he ate well this am.

Keep us up to date as much as you can.

Please know that you have all our thoughts and prayers with you. :(

I'm there with you too, Tari, and my guts are wrenched just reading these posts, and the blue one is my favorite anyway. Just keep doing what you are doing and all of us will pray for your little one and we will be standing by to hear the good news that she will be ok. I feel your pain, Tari, and god bless.

I finally got a hold of my friend. She thinks it would be best not to let Jade suffer anymore. So as soon as the vet gets out of surgery Ill ask her to do that.

Topaz is still handing in there and has a chance to recover but Jade is laying on his side and not eating.:(

Don't think Ill be handfeding any more babies for a while. Might just pay my freind to do it.