NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Do your pets have a Facebook or MySpace page?

SchroedersJen

Judy, talk about the Cold, Hard truth! :ohmy:

We could always hunt him down in Facebook...........and annoy him there as well!:laugh: :P :P

DAN, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME! Here you thought you could escape Judy and I.........well, you can't, NEVER!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Talon wrote:

We could always hunt him down in Facebook...........and annoy him there as well!:laugh: :P :P

DAN, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME! Here you thought you could escape Judy and I.........well, you can't, NEVER!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Uh Oh!!!!

I never dream you guys were on Facebook. Damn, Ive been found. :woohoo:

Well, if you guys already found my, send me a friendship request, if not. I'll now find you. :whistle: :P

Sterling now has his own page at Facebook - its Sterling U2

Where is the African Grey Group - here or on facebook and what is the name of it on facebook?

--

Robin

Just joined the African Grey Group on Facebook<br><br>Post edited by: rbpittman, at: 2009/07/19 22:01

Now Lyric is going to be bugging me for his own Facebook page...but unfortunately I spend so much time playing all the silly games on Facebook that he'll never get a chance to update his status... poor Lyric, he really would love to plant his own Farm and grow his own crops on FarmTown too! :P