NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Recommended US breeders?

glitterysparkle

sorry my breeder is retireing this was her last clutch now she is going to do some traveling but u can go to yahoo and put a search in for breeders in your state and something will come up, or some one will be on later and may know a good breeder

are u getting a tag or a cag?

beakers parrot place in wa state. I just visited them today. I recommend them 100%!!! You won't find a better place. It's a home operated business by a couple. They only take In about 10 birds I think at a time. They're really more of a socializing service. They spend a great deal of time with your baby each day, instead of just feeding the bird and throwing it back in it's brooder. If you really want an extremely well socilized bird go to them. Direct message me and I'll get her your e-mail adress. Tell her Rico told you about her. Their really nice people too.

beakers parrot place in wa state. I just visited them today. I recommend them 100%!!! You won't find a better place. It's a home operated business by a couple. They only take In about 10 birds I think at a time. They're really more of a socializing service. They spend a great deal of time with your baby each day, instead of just feeding the bird and throwing it back in it's brooder. If you really want an extremely well socilized bird go to them. Direct message me and I'll get her your e-mail adress. Tell her Rico told you about her. Their really nice people too.

Hello glitterysparkle! I got our Chimay from www.canopycreatures.com. It is a home based aviary in Georgia and would recommend them to ANYONE. We live in OH and Chimay handled the shipment very well, and came to us better socialized than we could have ever asked for. Through postings in this forum I've actually spoken with several members who have used Canopy Creatures as well and they were extremely happy with their experience too.

Regardless of what breeder you decide to use I would write down a series of questions to ask them and speak with them over the phone first. That's what we had done and wound up choosing canopy creatures....The lady who operates the aviary with the help of her husband and sons (Casey) was VERY patient and answered all of our questions at length. She kept us well posted with lots of photo updates too, and provided us with references when we requested them.

Please visit her site if you have a chance, and keep us posted on your quest for your perfect match!

www.wendysparrots.com

This is Wendy Craig's website. She's an awesome breeder in Texas who does an amazing job with her baby birds. I spent a lot of time at her home while I was waiting for Jenna to be weaned and ready to come home with me, and I recomment Wendy whole-heartedly. She will ship birds