NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What other pets do you have

Tari

Ill go first. I have been told I have a small zoo.

I have 8 dogs four that are Chihuahua's I use to show and breed them.

I have two cats, 1 75g tank with 4 goldfish, 1 30g with tons of guppies, 1 6g with a Betta, and four 1g tanks with Betta's. I also have one snake, 3 lizards and two guinea pigs.

I have in the past owned rabbits, mice, rats and dwarf hamsters. And one time I had a pair of tiny tiny micro squirrels. Don't remember what they really were but they did look like a tiny squirrels.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 1 dog (jack russle) kuda,

2 gold fish (sid,manny)

1 african grey chico lol

1 canary (monaleto)

In england i had

4 horses 2 dogs kuda and a rottwieler "dillon",15 fish goldfish and 2 coycalps,2 budgies,1 blue crown conure.1 cat milly

Thats it oh and 15 chickens lol :lol:

these are some passed away from above.

1 budgie,blue crown conure,chickens,cats (3 of):(:S

Well ok I didn't add my birds. I have a red lored amazon, two budgies, a green quaker, a blue quaker, and my TAG as well as a pair of breeder blue quakers. My dream is to have a pair of breeder TAG's.

Unable to have children. Had a liver transplant 14 years ago and went on an expermental drug and we decide to many things could hurt out baby because of this before it was even born so thought it best for out baby not to have her/him. Im ok with this now. It was hard when I was younger.

But I sort of had this need to nest so...... Hehe

I'm sorry Tari that you cannot have children but at least you found an outlet for all that love, you do have sort of a zoo going.

I have my CAG (Josey), a sun conure (Sunny), 2 cats (Smokey and Pretty Boy) and 2 yellow labs (Blondie and Macy), I have always had dogs and cats in my life, but the parrots are my passion now.:)

We have:

1 CAG - Dayo at the Breeders :-(

1 Peach Front Conure - Jake

2 Doberman's - Bentley and Chloe

1 - Huge Koi in our Waterfall Pond ... I need to replace the other that jumped out and we found dried up :-(

And I have seen at least 2 Rats running down the fence at times driving our Doberman's crazy :-) ...They will not be a part of this family, as soon as they get caught! :evil:<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/07/08 03:16

I have Sandy, the Mini Schnauzer

sandyout5.jpg

Xanadu the leopard gecko

box2.jpg

Rumor the leopard gecko

aarumo.jpg

Spirit the leopard gecko

11spi1.jpg

Carmel the leopard gecko

00carm1.jpg

Curly the leopard gecko

11curl.jpg

Fancy the leopard gecko

11fan.jpg

Newton the pictus gecko

1bnewton.jpg

Winter the very pissed off Pictus gecko

aawinter.jpg

Disco the smooth knob tail gecko

sometimes he looks like this

akno3.jpg

and sometimes he looks like this

aadisco3.jpg

aadisco_1.jpg

Let's see:

African Grey at the breeders: Pryde

Rottweiler: Cain

Rottweiler: Logan

Miniture Pinscher: Vic

Boxer: Jack

Beagle: Kaylee

Cat: Ericka

more australian geckos than I can shake a stick at, so they are not named (both smooth and rough)

and, if we put them all together, our very own snake pit also not named.

RIP cats Ike and Whiskey

At the moment Jack is my only pet, I had a mainecoon cat named Mozart since I was about two but he passed away about a year and a half ago, we're looking in to getting a new mainecoon kitten very soon. =]

I've also had many hermit crabs, and a couple of male bettas, and for a short time, a baby wild rabbit, but that was a long time ago.

Guest briansmum

i love the gekos, they are sooo cool!

I have Brian (CAG) who lives here with me, but i lived at my parents until a few years ago so living at my mums we have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Buster, he's the best. a ferral cat called Pumpkin, she's a bit of a piece of work and lastly a really old, droopy eyed, golf ball sized pooping guinea-pig named Harry, bless him.... oh yes and Steve, he's a longhairedsockleavingnoisemaking-icus of the "male" varietly (subspecies)

Guest briansmum

well done judy! that's true of my guy too.. does't stop him leaving underwear about, hair in the plug hole and playing his guitar when i'm trying to watch telly thoug. hmm.. more training needed me thinks... now where did i put that clicker?