NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New to Room & No TAG yet

Hi everyone...I am Valerie and am not sure what I am going to purchase yet. I have a choice of a 2 year old TAG that has been cage bound for almost his (not sure of sex) whole life, he was hand fed but the owner was in a serious car accident shortly after his birth so she was not able to do much with him. Or I can have a six week-old (not born yet...not even laid yet)

I have read through some of the post on here and have found a tremendous amount of useful information. I am hoping to become a regular on here if I do end up purchasing a TAG.

Glad to meet you all.]

Valerie in Central NY

Hello Valerie and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us no matter what you get and we look forward to hearing more about you and this grey.

I am tending to go with the 2 year old, it is always good to take in one in need of a home and if you give it your all, your love and attention then it should make a good companion for you.

We do pride ourselves on the wealth of information here so continue to read the many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

When you do make that decision please share a few pictures with us, you can see we love pics here.

Thank you...I have read that you should allow the grey to chose you but under the surcomstances I believe the 2 year old (YummYumm) needs a home that someone can spend time working with him. I do feel bad for his current owner because she would love to be able to but cant.

Welcome Valerie!!

It's GreYt having you here. :-)

There is a person on this site that is having to give up their much loved Grey named Lilo, due to a new baby that takes up all her time.

They are seeking a loving forever home for Lilo. They live in Brooklyn.

Here is the link in the forum if your interested:

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/rescue-room/147948-lilo-needs-a-new-home.html