NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

He just started talking!

chezron

After reading all the posts about your precocious birds first talking at a very young age, I thought maybe Brutus would just be a very good whistler. He is now one year and about three months old. He just started saying,"Hello Brutus" and "How's my boy." He is working on other stuff, but so far it is not recognizable. He is speaking in my Husband's voice. Is it true they use the voice of the less favorite person? Anyway, this development is exciting for us. We have never had a Grey before.

Congratulations chezron!!!

What wonderful news. Now your going to perhaps regret some things you've said that Brutus is practicing. :-)

Dayo only speaks in my voice. I am the lesser loved one... ;-) Even if it's something my wife taught him, he uses my voice. :-)

Tobie sounds like my husband. I'm his favorite. Frustratingly, he also picks up words and phrases much more frequently from Frank. Frank thinks it's cool when he sais things like "turn the damn radio off" and "Tobie's got a red butt".

Congratulations!!!! It is sooo exciting to hear them talking.

My husband and I separated shortly after Whisper started talking. She only has one phrase that she still says in his voice. It always startles me when I hear it. Everything else is in my voice because I am the only one who talks to her.

Congrats that your bird has started talking. Soon you won't be able to shut him up. You won't be able to watch t.v. at a normal volume anymore. You will soon have to turn it up loud enough to hear it over the bird.:laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/07/18 03:34