NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My babies coming TONIGHT!!!!

ricoarmenta

I just got an e-mail from the breeder and she said she just got the results of the DNA test and ITS A GIRL!!! also that she would deliver her to my house TONIGHT!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I've been waiting so long for her to come home. Follow this and I'll post some pictures on Thursday! hope you'll check back and see her. And don't worry she be the most cute baby you'll ever see. So it's worth the wait! I'm so excited. I'll talk about her tonight too. I'm still thinking of names so if you have suggestions let me know. Some names were tossing around are, olive, phoebe, and zoey.

It was love at first sight!! When I saw her I knew she was the one for me!! She's five weeks old as I have handfeeding knowledge. She's in her brooder right next to my bed so I can keep an eye on her. I gotta go to work tomorrow... But I'm taking Thursday through Thursday off so I can have a full week with just me and her!!! Thanks for all the congrats and I'll post some pictures soon!

Congratulations on you new baby:)

Have you decided on a name yet? I like the name Zoey off your list, its a lovely name!

Keep us posted wont you and share lots of pictures please:P<br><br>Post edited by: casper, at: 2009/07/15 14:15

I'm at work so I can't say much except she is perfect and much more that I thought she would be. She fell asleep in a blanket on my chest after breakfast this morning. It was so cute. It was so hard to go to work today but I have the next five days off to be with her. I'll get a lot of pictures up tomorrow. I don't have a computer, I use this site on my iPhone but I'm going to go show her to my mom so I'll post them while I'm over there.