NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New pics of the baby DYH

Char

Thanks guys! I of course think the baby is beautiful. I saw the parents yesterday and they are Gorgeous! All of his breeder birds are knock out gorgeous with the most vibrant feathering I have ever seen. He is an exceptional breeder whose care of his birds is an example that all breeders should follow. I feel lucky to have found him.

Do you notice the second set of red feathers on the wing? The breeder father has that extra red so passed it on to the baby.

Pat, I still do not know if it is a boy or girl. There was a problem with the cards he was sending to ABI and finally the problem was figured out and new samples submitted so I should know by the end of this week. I was assuming a boy because it is soooo big. But the mother of this baby is larger than the father so it may still be a girl. I am in love with the baby either way.

I got to hold and pet and it cuddled up on my chest and went to sleep. I did not get to do this with Whisper so I am really enjoying it.

Ohhhh he makes me want to reach out through the computer screen and hold him :P

Congratulations, Char he's absolutely gorgeous.

Tycos_mom wrote:

Ghar I was just looking at the pictures of your baby does he/she have a splay leg or is it just the way it sitting.

It is just the way he is sitting. He is at that awkward stage.:laugh:

Congratulations that is a lovely little chickadee! I will be bringing home a yellow crowned amazon chick mid August - I can't wait! :silly:

How old is this one and when will you be taking it home?<br><br>Post edited by: HappyinGreece, at: 2009/07/15 14:21

HappyinGreece wrote:

Congratulations that is a lovely little chickadee! I will be bringing home a yellow crowned amazon chick mid August - I can't wait! :silly:

How old is this one and when will you be taking it home?<br><br>Post edited by: HappyinGreece, at: 2009/07/15 14:21

Mine will also be coming home between the 20th and 30th of august depending how the weaning goes.