NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Broken Leg/Babies passed on

Jayd

:( Baby passed during night, Surgery and everything went ok but she didn't make it to morning...Carol had her 15 years,she's a CAS, now she blames herself, If any one would like to send her a smile, she could sure use it... it's" Carol Vine feather@ctaz.com

Thanks

Jay and Maggie<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/07/09 19:57

I would like to thank you all. Carol does so much for rescue animals and she is completely devastated by this. She blames herself, feeling she should have done more. Her personal birds are all rescue, they are Baby, a Citron Cockatoo, a beak-deformed caique, 2 plucked and mentally handicapped cockatoos, a black-headed caique and last but not least, 2 CAGs, one young and one quite old. These are just a few of her personal fids plus all the others she rehabs and rehomes.

Thank You...

Jay and Maggie

that Carol is some saint I can't believe what she did for baby she emailed me and told me about losing her lower mandable and how all the doctors told her that baby would die. she also told me how she fed her with a tube and went all over the country to try and find a doctor that could build baby an artifical lower madable with no sucsess and then went on to tell me that baby learned to eat many foods like fresh fruits and vegetables and mashes she is so upset that after all the things she has overcome and then dies from something like this. she had baby for 15 years. She is a super wonderful woman and will rescue any kind of animal that needs her not just birds.

Thank You Very Much ... Carol is our closest friend , we see this in her everyday all she doe's for all animals, no matter the cost or sacrifice.. she really is broke up over this. It's a honor to know her. The rescue birds I have listed are kept by her..If any one ever get to Kingman AZ, stop by and see her at Feathered Friend.