NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Molly has started plucking Marvin

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Guest jamalbirdbiz

I neeed help and fast. Molly has started plucking Marvin. he doezn't have any naked spotz yet, and i want to keeep it that way. She callz for him and he flies over to her and he preeenz her, and then she startz to try to pull out hiz feathers :evil: and he juzt sitz there doing nothing. I have seen her pulll out three featherz so far. Iz thiz a big dele or not? I waz thinking of keeeping him in his tux more often so she cant keep messing with him so much. add vise is wanted.

It could just be feathers that are molting out that are being removed. Birds do preen each other like this. Keep a close eye on it though.

Believe me, if feathers were literally being pulled out, a fight would be on.

Our 2 also do this when they are preening each other. I always see them with each others feathers in their beaks and I never worry about it as I can tell they are not bothered by it and it has never turned into a problem. Mainly they are the down feathers and small feathers, never has it been any tail, flight or larger feathers.

For them they do it right the way around the neck area including under the beak.

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Thankz 4 the add vise guyz. I only want 4 Marv to ware hiz tux on special occassionz like when company comez over or when we are out lowriding. Now I will juzt give them there privacy but if i notice any naked spotz i will let U guyz know about it. :silly:

I would just keep an eye on those two, I'm sure it is just hardcore preening though lol.

So you purchased the tux flight suit Jamal? How does Marvin like it? Is it hard to get it on him?<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/07/10 16:09

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Getting the tux on marv is eazy - he seemz to think he lookz pretty coool in it+ but with Molly i have to ware three pares of gloves - b/cuz she strongly resistz, and bitez me az hard az she can :evil: but once itz on she seemz to like it 2 :silly: and I have an even harder x getting it offf of her. :evil:

They know the rulez now - tux and dress R 4 lowriding and guestz and that iz it. the rest of the x they are auuu naturale. :silly: