NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Diet? No... Parrot.

rjhammy

This weekend was crazy and I didn't have time to stock up on fresh produce.

After work today, I went to Whole Foods and picked up 2 baby carrots, 1 piece of brocolli, 1 cube of tofu and 2 slices of mandarin orange.

When I went to check out... the cashier gave me a very bewildered look and said... "diet?"

And I said... "No... Parrot." :laugh:

Not me when I go to the produce store I buy lots I have 5 hungry big birds to feed every week I buy things for cooking like sweetpotatos, turnips squash. then theres carrots brocolli 3or4 leafy thing 3or4 different peppers apples snap peas blueberrys grapes straberrys cherrys peaches oranges cherry tomatoes green beans it always cost at least 20 to 30 dollars even though I don't buy lots of any one thing I buy lots 1/2 Lb of this and 1/2 lb of that adds up

That's what I do too... I buy a bunch of everything in small amounts. But this was an emergency! The only place near my work is Whole Foods... which is way out of my budget for daily shopping, so I only picked up some stuff for Ash's dinner.

The birds hav e improved my diet, I eat lots of fruit and veg.When I get an exotic fruit sometimes the shop assistant asks what it tasts like,they are a bit taken back when I answer that I get it for the parrot.