NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

apples

greylover

Lidia wrote:

Greylover and Judy, sorry about my snippiness last night, I don't know why I was so defensive. Maybe pure egoism because you hadn't read down to the bottom of my post!!!!!

Wow lidia.. What an example to follow.. How about this folks.. It this post did't deserve any positive Karmas there aren't any that do..

Thank you Lidia

CD

Guest Lidia

GRAPES!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! MY GRAPES!!!! Non-nutricious, sugary grapes, and they're all mine. Mine, I tell you, mine!

Now, will I stick the skin on the cage or the floor? Hmmmm. No, wait, the wall!!!

7_July_2007_003.jpg

7_July_2007_003.jpg

Guest briansmum

lidia what a gorgeous young man you have there.. he looks like quite a big boy, is he?

your commentary rings a lot of bells over here, cept Brian eats the skin too. the only waste that comes from a grape when brians about is the juice trickling down his foot.. even then he doesnt let all that get away :laugh: i've got an African GRAPE Parrot :P

Guest Lidia

xxbeccyxx wrote:

i've got an African GRAPE Parrot :P

HAHAHAH, that's a good one (must remember that, use it and pretend I thought of it!)!

Joshua is big, but I don't think he's exceptionally big, but he's also nearly twenty years old, so he has some heft to him.

Joshua has a way of dealing with the grape juice trickling, he shakes the grape vigorously so it sprays EVERYWHERE.

Guest briansmum

brian would consider that a waste of good juice! i'm sure he'd have a thing or two to say to joshua about that :laugh: i have bits off all sorts stuck to walls, but no grapes.

p.s... you can steal it, i don't mind ;)

Guest briansmum

hmmm.. maybe i will save the blackberry till the weather clears up and i can take him in the garden :laugh:

Guest Lidia

All the berries are good for making a mess, in fact, anything juicy makes a mess. But I think, for the best and greatest fruit mess possible, you must try pomegranate. There is just nothing like it and it can be splattered for amazing distances. For non-fruit mess, it just has to be pasta with bolognese sauce or porridge. Mmmm, crusty mess...

Guest briansmum

brian tends not to be messy with things he wants to eat, it's when i give him something he doesn't want it get's flung all over!