NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tyco's been a really bad bird video

Tycos_mom

What a little sneak she is but cute at the same time, have you heard of ceiling protectors you can get to put up and you hang the toy or whatever from it and they can't climb up it to get to the ceiling, thanks for sharing that with us.

Yea I'm going to have to make some ceiling protectors the only problem with that spot is that its a bay window so the ceiling is low there I have made a couple with 2in pvc I just put caps on the ends and them eye hooks in the caps they work well usually make them 12 inches long but I'm sure 6or7 inches will work just as well.

It takes constant vigilance. It is just like living with a small child except small children can't fly . Just imagine :ohmy:

I maybe a bit weird but I would rather put up with this than force Misty to live in a cage that he is not happy with. I am afraid I have spoilt him rotten :silly:

That's my choice. :laugh:

Steve n Misty

I don't think your weird at all my bird cages are open from 9am till 9pm and they don't get locked in their cages unless I have to work I only work 3 nights a week from 5pm till 11pm so the most they are ever in their cages is 4 hours because after that its bedtime anyway and most times not even then because my 14 yr old daughter is home. I won't won't put them in their cages unless absolutely necessary and for the most part it's not.