NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I love you.......forever!

lovethatgrey

This video took me by surprise. I was just filming her randomly.. hoping to catch her telling me she'll make me some oatmeal .. but instead I got something much better and I became pretty flustered to say the least.

I've never heard her say the "forever" part before. What I usually say to her is "I love you strong and tight, forever and ever." {Feel-good-00020114}

edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/06/28 03:05

Great video!!! I would have given her some apple for saying "I love you ... forever" I would have given her a whole apple, shoot I would have given her a bushel of apples!!! :laugh: I would have been so happy!!! :)<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/06/28 03:23

:unsure: Aww... now you're making me feel a little embarrased for not giving her a reward.:blush:

Thanks Luvparrots!!!!! I can't believe she said that. I haven't been trying to teach her anything. She says what ever she feels like.

What I do not understand is that when I am at the computer working she'll sometimes say "get up! get up! get up!" I don't ever say that to her or to anybody:unsure: . Where did she pick that up? I am a bit baffled by that one.

Of course I say.. No... not now. She'll probably end up using that line though too.

Thats so sweet Tyco says Ilove you but its rare. Jeepers my Macaw makes up for it though he tells me he loves me everyday. I think Tyco's the type that thinks you should know I love you why do I have to say it LOL<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/06/28 17:21

SchroedersJen wrote:

Thats the kind of video that makes people run out and buy another bird! Good thing we are out of space :) How sweet. If I was a bird and had an atom like that, I would love my owner forever too. Thanks for sharing.

Yes... sometimes I feel that I should not post these types of videos on the internet because it gives alot of the wrong people ideas to go and purchase a parrot for the worst reasons. I am still debating the issue and may remove the videos.

That video is absolutely fantastic - how lucky are you! I sincerely hope Harvey will become a talker (but as I've said before I'll love him still if he isn't!!).

I love videos like this - but I've looked at them for years and years and it still took me ages to "bite the bullet" and buy Harvey - there's sensible and stupid people all over the world - no matter what the subject!

Don't stop posting these videos PLEASE! It shows me what I might be missing!! Jill x