NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

HI EVERYONE!! From the New Grey Lounge Moderator

Luvparrots

Hi Everyone, I'm Janet your new Grey Lounge Moderator and I am excited about this position.

The "Grey Owner, What do you look like?" thread has been cleaned up, and as an incentive to get everyone to post a picture of themselves all posters on and after June 26, 2009 will receive a karma for sharing themselve with us. It's always nice to be able to put a face and name to a post so if you include your first name in your "Grey Owner, What do you look like?" post, you will receive another karma. If you include your grey or other fids in that picture or post, you will receive another karma. So you can receive 1, 2 or 3 karmas for sharing a little of yourself with us.

I will also be giving karma to new threads posted in the Grey Lounge which I believe draw positive interest from other members.

As you can see, I love giving karma. So come and get yours!!!!

Hi Janet.

Congrats on the moderator position. What are you gonna do with all this new POWER.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, we are lucky you accepted the position. Enjoy yourself with it. You certainly deserved it and I'm sure our Grey Family here will be excited as you move forward in this new role.

Thanks again.

Well its all your fault I never would have posted a picture of myself on that thread called what do you look like if it wasn't for you so now there's 2 of them on there one of me with my Granddaughter and another of me with Adaya I hope your happy.:laugh:

• 3 months later...