NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Koko flies all the way up

dhorje

I was lazing on the sofa while Koko was munching her food. My wife went upstairs to take shower. On hearing my wife came out of the bathroom, Koko flew to the kitchen then back to her stand. She flew to the kitchen again and back to the living room, then made a u turn at the stairs and flew all the way up to the room where my wife was drying her hair with a towel. Koko landed on my wife's shoulder and gave her a fright thinking that a ghost tapped on her shoulder. LOL.

Thats so great KoKo's quite the little flyer isn't she thats grey't gets her lots of really good excersize Adaya can fly like that her and my Indian ring Neck play tag or chase or some kind of flying game and they will fly continuously from one end of the house to the other round and round for at least an hour every morning its so much fun to watch them you can just see the altimate joy on their faces and they squeel like little kids when they get really excited. You must have been laughing pretty hard yourself when Koko scared the heck out of your wife.:evil: :laugh: