NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Skin Cancer

I also hope you are feeling better.

This is a great reminder as the summer months are here.

We have to be very careful. Even though I have darker skin I always put a high factor on when i go out side.

Thanks kittykittyktty.

Sorry to hear that Howardine. It's good to hear it was caught early with a good prognosis. H dthey already performed a biopsy and gotten the lab results back or did they just remove it and send it to the lab for testing?

Thanks for posting this and the warning for people to check themselves regularly. :-)

I'm sorry to hear that, I bet it is a really scary situation to be in. I live in FL and go to the beach a lot so this is a big eye opener for me. I'm addicted to tanning and I really need to start using more sunscreen. I hope you are feeling better. B)

Dear Friends, Thank you all. ;) I AM feeling better today. There was a biopsy first. The dematologist is also board certified in dermatopathology. He performed a Moh's proceedure yesterday and made sure all the edges and the base were clean before he closed. I feel very confident of the cure. Thank you again and ya'll take care of yourselves, ya' hear!:lol:

• 2 weeks later...