NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Post your age

Number6

Guest Lidia

CeasarsDad wrote:

Well.. I'm 26... Yeah I know, kinda young to be an admin...

Snorts tea through nose!:laugh:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 9 :blush: It was that time that I made the decision never EVER to become an 'adult' - which is great. But... sometimes I wonder if it's because of this decision that I stayed 9 or . . . :silly:

Thanks...you're doing us all a favor. LOL!

Seriously, I still feel like a teenager when I'm not in pain. When I AM in pain, I feel like I'm 90. I'm *COUGH!* years old, but I already have osteoporosis...and pretty bad from what the doctors told me, yet I don't have any broken bones yet.

You take care of yourself now, Richardsmommy ! You Richard needs you for a long long time to come active and bubbling :kiss:

(my point was that it's not only me thinking I'm 9 :blush: :blush: )

I couldn't stand it.....I had to join in here.

I'm up there with Judy.....I'm 54 years young. I'm a cancer survivor of 7 years now (a very rare cancer), and the Grandmother of 8 beautiful children. My husband & I have been married (to the same person) for 36 years. :woohoo: Can you believe it.........all these grandchildren came from 2 boys.

Personally, I like all ages. One is never too old (or too young) to learn something from anyone, of any age!!! :)

Well finally someone is close to my age, but I still have 3 years on you.

Glad to hear you are a survivor, I've had family members who weren't so lucky.

8 grandchildren from 2 sons, congrats to you, I only have 3 grandchildren from a son and a daughter, and it ends there as both are fixed now.:(

Is Dan older than you Kim? Have him post here too. I want to know.:whistle:

Ummm, hmmm. That's a tough question. Grandchildren do have their moments. But then - so do the Grey's.

That is a really tough question; may I think about it for a year or two and then address this question again?? (whew) :unsure:

Judy, Dan is waiting so patiently to sign on and address this question himself. He has told me not to say. :whistle:

More so, you can play with them and give them all kinds of candy and then send them home so you can rest. You will find out some day and you will be called Nana or Grandmaw or something like that, mine call me Nana.

{Characters-000200D2}

Ok, my wife spoiled half the fun I was going to have with this one!!:angry:

Anyway, I still won't straight up tell you my age, you need to use your noodle a little bit to figure it out :-)

I was old enough to remember when my Father purchased a new 1957 Chevy.

I was in Grade school when the Cuban crisis occurred and everyone was building bomb shelters in their backyards for fear of Nuclear War.

I was in the 6th grade when JFK was assassinated and it all but shut school down that day.

I watched the first men set foot on the Moon.

I watched the Beatles make there first appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.

I watched The Lone Ranger, Lassie, Gun Smoke and Bonanza in Black and White TV.

My Father was one of the first in our City to purchase the new and exciting "Color TV".

When I installed a thumping stereo in my 1958 Corvette, it was an 8 Track Tape Unit

I was Drafted during the Vietnam War, I spent 7 years in the Military and got out in 197? :-)

Now the easy clue for you.....I married a younger Woman, she is 3 Months younger than I am....

You get the Brass ring Judygram!!:laugh:

But , I feel and look (ahem 30) and I claim I was born at least 1500 years too soon.

I was supposed to be Scotty the Engineer on the Starship Enterprise....The last second miracle worker :woohoo:

2000 will come soon enough I can tell ya that.. When you figure that she did 1000 in under two months... Considering that the forum 2 months ago was no where as active as it is today... I think I would predict that Judy might make 2000 in around 5 to 6 weeks.. I'm gonna predict.. August 15th.. yeah.. that's my prediction.. .<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/08 17:24