NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Attention all Ohio'ans!!!

chimaysmommy

I hope you have fun! I am dying to go to a bird fair, I keep waiting and waiting for one to be around in my area! I am on the email list for Palm Beach County so I keep checking my email and there is always one thats too far away, hopefully soon because they haven't had one here since April. :)

Our bird club just had our annual bird fair last Saturday and I got a lot of good stuff including a new playstand for Josey. I am about spent out though but I got enough to do for a while but if I was closer I would come to this one as I love looking at the toys and seeing the birds there.

Well the birdie fair was two days ago, and it was pretty good! It was held in a hotel conference room so it wasn't as large as the ones I've heard of that are held at fairgrounds, but we still made out like bandits on toys. All in all, that's basically what it was....a HUGE toy sale. There were some birds there (particularly a bare eyed cockatoo baby that I fell in love with), but the main attraction was the toys. No perches though. :( So even after spending a boatload on toys at the fair, we still went to Petland after and bought a big manzanita play-tree. As soon as I'm able to I'll post up some pics of his new goodies!

Sounds like you went all out you really like spoiling that baby of yours rotten don't you she going to have so many things soon you'll never have to by anythig else for her everLOL

I know what its like though everytime I'm out if I see something that might be fun for the birds I buy it. I 'm going to run out of space soon I've filled up the ceiling almost and allot of the floor space prettysoon I'm going to have to add another addition onto my house just to accomadate my birds toys lol

It's actually funny you say that, we're already finding ourselves planning on re-arranging the living room to accomodate Chimay's stuff. Ha ha!! We're planning on buying a second office mat and putting the new play tree next to the atom so he can climb from one to the other, and moving our computer desk to our second bedroom. Sooner or later it's just going to be me and Chuck sitting on a beanbag chair in front of a little 10 inch black and white TV while Chimay has the run of the rest of the house! Ha ha!