NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greys are the NEW Hair Accessories! lol

CarolandFamily

Ok Ok I am sitting here for the life of me online minding my business holding our baby girl and GUESS who feels the need to be my new HAIR extensions???? :whistle: Lil Ms Ahmani the lil :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: rofl here's how it started:

HairSittingMani.jpg

and then she called her brother over and the fun begins!!: {Communicate-0002011F}

HairJari.jpg

THEN they TAGGED teamed me! Huh the NERVE lol

HairBoth.jpg

* Tapping foot* That Ahmani I swear is just doin TOO much!!

HairMani.jpg

So the MORAL of the story is Greys MAKE GrEyT hair EXTENSIONS:

HairTogether.jpg

{Communicate-0002011A} {Feel-good-000200A1}

Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/06/23 02:58<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/06/23 03:25

Lmaooo@Judy and the poop... BEEN there done that already today!! {Feel-good-000200BB} :sick: and then there poop is all runny from eating WET food! lol

Penny you and Judy are welcome! I swear it's life a minute you should see them when they attack me!! Whewww *wipping face*

:pinch: Oh boy here we go again! lol part 2!!! BUT now Ahjari is doing it damn Mani being a POOR role model!!!:angry: lmaooooo

Hahahah omg that is too funny Carol. I hate it when Ecko goes in my hair like that. He loves to climb up there and hold on reeeeally tight to my hair and it hurts. :pinch: Lol. I couldn't imagine having two of those little rascals all up in my hair like that. :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/06/23 16:19

OMg Caitlin there in my hair now lol, it's good to know that my babies ain't the only ones lol and yes 2 times the hair plling is a mess :pinch:

Dan- Now you know I have to have a GreYt story for everyone lol<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/06/24 02:13