LNCAG Posted October 2 Posted October 2 I love this video -- no idea if someone else has already posted it. 12M views · 111K reactions | I could watch this over and over and over 😍😂 | Kitty Sandy (533299491473569).mp4 1
Talon Posted October 2 Posted October 2 I've seen this guy & his amazon in a few videos! It's super cool to see!! Thanks for posting! 1
neoow Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Thanks for sharing this, I haven't seen this for a long time! I always think of Amazons as the clowns or jesters of the parrot world. They can be so entertaining!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now